Please bring your order number with you when picking up your card.
Tower of David Museum, adjacent to the Jaffa Gate
Thanks for purchasing the Old City Bites card. Your transaction has been completed and a receipt has been sent to you via email. If you have a PayPal account, you can view details of the transaction.
On this page you’ll find information about where to pick up your card in the Old City, a recommended itinerary for your Old City Bites tour and a travel guide to the Old City.
Recommended itinerary for the Old City Bites Tour:
We recommend you use the ticket as a guide, following the stations listed below, in order to maximize your experience of the sites, tastes and sounds of the Old City.
1. A Taste of Authentic Coffee or Tea Blends Panoramic Golden City, 130 Avtimos St., Christian Quarter
Aromatic, steamy fuel for your journey Energize with your choice of fragrant and strong Arab-style coffee, European-style espresso or the local favorite, hot black tea with mint leaves.
2. A Taste of Local Spices at the Merchant's Market, 72 Shuk HaBsamim, Muslim Quarter
3. A Taste of Halva - Halva Al-Amad, 119 Beit HaBad St., Muslim Quarter
4. A Taste of Hummus - Hummus Lina, 42 Saint Frances St., Christian Quarter
Famed Old City fare at its best Choose from four variations of traditional serving plates: hummus with whole chickpeas, hummus with fava beans, hummus blend with spices or hummus with a dollop of tahini.
5. A Taste of traditional Falafel - El Borak restaurant, 174 HaGai St, Jewish Quarter
6. A Taste of Ethnic Breads - Alsawaf Bakery, Shalshelet St. corner of the Cardo, Christian Quarter
Safiha - Syrian flatbread with Za'atar and salty cheese / egg and tomato sauce / meat and tahini
We wish you a pleasant, enjoyable and delicious tour. We welcome your opinion and feedback after your visit. We would love to hear about the quality of service you received so that we can improve the Shuk Bites tour for you and future participants. Please use this form to contact us.