Attention urban hikers and explorers! If you love climbing to grab a bird’s eye view of the urban sprawl below or if you relish hiding away into deep recesses of ancient alleyways, then we’ve got an exciting tour for you! Adventure to the highest lookout points across the Old City’s quarters and then dive deep into the recesses of its longest alleyways as this uniquely experiential tour offers new insights into the history and development of this ancient urban area.
Among the sights to be seen are:
- A panoramic view of the Jerusalem skyline, from the Old City straight to the Mount of Olives
- Decorative doorway panels illustrating pilgrimage routes to Mecca
- Secret rooftop passages and their significance in Old City history
General tour information:
- Tours are led by professional guides with specialized expertise in Jerusalem history in general and the Old City in particular.
- Tours are designed for groups with a minimum of 15 participants and maximum of 25 participants per tour. Larger groups can be accommodated by dividing into smaller groups, each led by a professional tour guide.
- Tours are 3 hours long.
Further information, terms and restrictions:
- The tour cost includes third party insurance policy coverage.
- We accept credit card or cash transfer through bank acounts.
- Cancellation terms:
- up to 7 days before the tour date – no cancellation fees shall apply
- 4-7 days before the tour date – cancellation fees at the rate of 50% of the total order shall apply
- up to 4 days before the date of tour – full payment of the total order will be charged.
For further details and information, or to book a tour, please contact us.